Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fishing for the Big One

6 X 6 Ink on Index $25
Includes shipping in US
In going through my cowboy photos, I found one I would like to paint. Sketches first...then the canvas.
I have really enjoyed the square format, too, and as soon as the garden is finished, I hope to resume painting.
Then the church throughout Judea, Galilee and Samaria enjoyed a time of peace and was strengthened. Living in the fear of the Lord and encouraged by the Holy Spirit, it increased in numbers.

Buy this drawing on PayPal
Price: $25 USD
Or, send me an email
 I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: