Friday, June 24, 2011

Wind Beneath My Wings

8 X 8 Oil on Masonite Panel $125
SOLD


 send me an emai
There was a small flock of brown pelicans hanging around the beach at Matagorda Bay last weekend. They flew over me several times and I managed to get a few quick images. Do pelicans mate for life? I don't know - many water birds do - I know geese and most cranes stay together year after year.
I have mated for life (and hopefully so has my husband!! LOL) We'll celebrate 38 years this July - not bad for a couple old birds!
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment:

Pat Burns said...

Yes....loving this color combo and the placement of the birds in this format!