Saturday, September 10, 2011

Abbey 4

5 X 7 Sharpie on Index paper $25
Includes Shipping
Aunt Abbey and I continue developing our relationship. Now that the weather has finally turned a bit cooler, she no longer needs the sprinkler turned on every afternoon. The flies are becoming an issue, though, especially during milking. She swishes her tail continually and I have become quite adept at dodging it. Fewer flies give her fewer excuses to nail me with it and we are working on that solution - hard to solve, though, without using dangerous chemicals, which kinda defeats the purpose of this whole endeavor...
I thought I would start having fun with a special of the week, and here it is: Buy any painting and get any unsold drawing of your choice FREE (including this one). This offer is good for one week (through next Friday). While supplies last...you know the drill!
Ecclesiastes 10:1
As dead flies give perfume a bad smell, so a little folly outweighs wisdom and honor.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!