Friday, March 1, 2013

# 32 - Chicken Little - calico kitten painting

6X6 Oil on mounted canvas
Contact Artist for Availability
This is Chicken Little and she is loved by Brody. Her momma showed up one day, and when she had kittens, Brody's mom, Liz, let her keep one. I'd say she kept the prettiest.
This kitty is one of many beloved animals on Everhope Farms in Stockdale, Texas, including Jersey cows.
Job 11:18
You will be secure, because there is hope; you will look about you and take your rest in safety.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: