Monday, March 4, 2013

#33 - Tallulah and Ginger in Queensland Australia


8X6 oil on mounted canvas panel
Check with artist for availability
This lovely Jersey is Tallulah and her precocious Jersey/Dexter calf, Ginger. This image comes all the way from Queensland, Australia thanks to Tamara.
Tamara declares she lives with a menagerie of horses, an alpaca, goats, chickens, peafowl, guineas, turkeys, geese, cats, dogs and birds - as well as the the native Australian wildlife consisting of kangaroos, koalas, and too many more birds to count!
Australia is on my bucket list, but it is about as far as I can go away from my farm and so is a bit intimidating to consider...but one can always dream.
Ecclesiastes 5:3
dream comes when there are many cares, and many words mark the speech of a fool.


If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: