Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Rex and the Doctor's Buggy: "What Is This?" by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

12 X 16 Oil on canvas mounted on board
SOLD and GOING TO ARIZONA

Wow, it seems like MONTHS since I have posted here...wait a minute, it HAS been months! I have been painting - a LOT - and farming and milking and making cheese and missing my grandbabies and visiting with adored relations...

I thought I'd better check in before y'all thought something had happened to me!

This painting is a commission (I have been doing quite a few of them lately) from a fellow cow lover in Arizona. Lisa has a cow and Rex, the horse, a couple mules, chickens and occasional turkeys and pigs. Rex looks particularly handsome pulling the Doctor's Buggy, and Lisa caught a very nicely composed image of him that I just HAD to paint!

I will post all the other pieces I have been working on lately, too, so stay tuned!

1 Samuel 16:12
So Jesse sent for him. He was dark and handsome, with beautiful eyes. And the Lord said, “This is the one; anoint him.”


If you are interested in this painting like this one, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: