Saturday, October 18, 2014

Coming At Ya - colorful cow portrait by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

12 X 12 on gessoed 1" ash panel ready to hang 
Available through the Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas
I HATE scraping my paint palette and throwing away all that delicious color. But I need to start with a clean slate, so to speak, when I start a new project - and there are several waiting in line. So instead of throwing out the paint, I smeared it around on this panel and a cow emerged...how strange!
Psalm 81:9  There shall be no strange god among you; you shall not bow down to a foreign god.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Ha ha! No surprise that a cow emerged from your pile of paint! I love her expression!