Wednesday, February 13, 2013

#27 - Spring Calf - First Taste of Green

6X8 Oil on Canvas $100
Includes shipping and insurance US
Spring is around the corner, and baby calves are already showing up. We have enjoyed a couple small rainfalls recently and the winter grass is "greening up" getting some growth to nourish the little ones. Abbey's 2 foster calves are doing very well - eating hay and nibbling at the little bit of green grass. I expect a huge growth spurt next month.

Proverbs 27:24-26

New International Version (NIV)
24 for riches do not endure forever,
    and a crown is not secure for all generations.
25 When the hay is removed and new growth appears
    and the grass from the hills is gathered in,
26 the lambs will provide you with clothing,
    and the goats with the price of a field.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: