Wednesday, February 20, 2013

#30 - Natural Beauty, No Makeup Needed

6 X 6 Oil on mounted canvas
check with artist for availability
This is Fern. Leah Stamper, who lives in beautiful northern California, sent me several photos of her and they were all so good, it was hard to choose which one to use. Unfortunately, Fern is another cow that is no longer with us, but her owners will forever remember her as precious and special...and beautiful.
Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: