Monday, March 17, 2008

We're Waiting!

6 X 8 Oil on Masonite SOLD

I met one of my patrons this weekend – over the phone. Chris lives in California, has an artist’s soul and loves artists. She is very generous with her praise and appreciation for us daily painters. Unfortunately a number of packages were stolen from her porch recently and they included several paintings from me and other daily painters! Chris lost 2 paintings from me – one of Easy asking “Where’s Dinner?” and another of a rooster with 2 hens – “Bigamist”. I have learned a lesson here – always insure paintings. Always. Even if they are on masonite and practically indestructible. There is still chance of theft.
I have had a very busy past few days, but have kept Chris in my mind and painted this little painting for her this evening as a small token of my thanks for her patronage and concern for us daily painters.
Chris, as soon as this is dry, it’s coming your way! Thanks and blessings.
Psalm 35:9
Then my soul will rejoice in the LORD and delight in his salvation.

No comments: