Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cold Day in New Mexico

8 1/2 X 5 1/2 Oil on Flat Canvas $100
includes shipping, insurance and mat
I make no bones about the fact that I love New Mexico. I like camping there as well as shopping and just passing through on the way to Colorado.
We didn't take our yearly Memorial Day trip to Cloud Croft last year - life got in the way. But we are going this year and I'm already looking forward to it. We usually go in the summer, but we have passed through in the winter on the way to skiing in Colorado. You have seen snowy days like this - sun going down, still slightly overcast, no harsh shadows - everything just kind of mellows into the cold, cold, cold.
2 Corinthians 11:27
I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked.

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Debbie, I so enjoyed my time here. I will be back to check on the foal. I hope the mare has a safe delivery and you'll post a picture of the new baby when it arrives.