Friday, March 28, 2008

Go Away Kid, You Bother Me


6 X 8 Oil on Masonite $135
includes shipping and insurance
SOLD to a collector in Memphis, Tennessee
Our Border-Collie-Wanta-Be, Georgia, loves to play with the horses, but PJ just isn't up to it right now. Eleven months pregnant (yes, that's the gestation period for horses), she really doesn't feel like playing right now. But Georgia doesn't understand. When we go out to check the horses, Georgia usually comes, too, and runs and jumps and "herds" them. I don't always understand the rules of their game, but they do, so I don't interfere.
Yesterday, PJ absolutely refused to play. She pinned her ears and shook her head and looked like a big sister being bothered by an aggravating kid brother. Georgia finally gave up and took off after Easy instead - he's always good for a romp.
I guess I'd be in a bad mood if I was pregnant for eleven months, too......

Isaiah 29:13 The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men.

No comments: