Thursday, May 30, 2013

#45 Cow Times 3

6 X 8 Oil on board
$125 includes shipping and insurance
Weather remains interesting in my little corner of the world. More tornadoes and threatening weather all around us, yet we remain dry. I am heartened by the knowledge that much of Texas HAS received rain and therefor I should be able to buy hay this summer.
I am nearly ready to quit milking Miss Abbey in preparation of her expected calf in July. I did find a source of raw milk to fill in the nearly 2 month lapse. The Veldhuizen Farm of Dublin, Texas milks a select herd of mostly Jersey cows and sells milk, cheese and yoghurt from a store at the dairy. Mike and I went there today and got our "fix" for a week. My tummy need not be disappointed while we wait for Abbey's calf!
Be sure and tune in tomorrow - I have another time-lapse video of painting one of these cows in the series.
Isaiah 49:23
Kings will be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers. They will bow down before you with their faces to the ground; they will lick the dust at your feet. Then you will know that I am the Lord; those who hope in me will not be disappointed.”

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Such BOLD and vibrant color - love the idea of the same cow painting with different colors!