Thursday, May 16, 2013

#41 - You Are NOT the Boss of ME! - pouting calf portrait

6 X 6 Oil on Board
Check with Artist for Availability
This is "Sushi-Moo" showing her classic pouting calf face. Hard to not smile at that face...
We had bad storms through this little part of Texas yesterday with a number of tornadoes instantly changing the direction of a number of people's lives. Six people are confirmed dead with as many still missing. Please continue to pray for the folks in Granbury and Cleburne as we begin to clean up and put lives back together.
Psalm 5:2
Hear my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To vie enjoy w larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, THIS site!

No comments: