Wednesday, February 6, 2008

President Reagan

8 X 10 Watercolor Not For Sale
This is one of the very few paintings I have done that was not from one of my own photos. President Reagan was a wonderful statesman, a delighful humorist, a brilliant thinker and a skilled horseman. I always enjoyed his speeches and his off-the-cuff comments to the press.
I wish there were another man like him today because I am having trouble with most of the current candidates running for the presidency. In fact, it's looking like I will have no one to vote for! In any event, it looks as if the coming term will be one of extremes, that's for sure. I just pray this nation can survive....
Mark 13:20 If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.

No comments: