Thursday, February 28, 2008

High Tail

5 X 7 Oil on Masonite $50
This is another of "Easy's" gyrations. It's worth locking him up overnight so I can see new funny acrobatics when I turn him loose! I really expect to see a back flip some day - he is sooo happy to be released! And if I allow Georgia, my dog, to run with him, I see even more ridiculous antics.
Malachi 4:2
But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall.

Studio Update: Plumber has tied into the house water supply. In doing so, he left us with a tiny leak where he connected into the line at one of the hot water heaters. We didn't notice it until late that evening. It's fixed now - one more snafu and potential disaster avoided.
We have 2 of 6 windows installed. These are really cool Pella windows with the blinds inside. No more dusting blinds! The ones on the front are transoms and the large one on the side is a 5 foot square picture that does not open.
Mike and I ordered plumbing fixtures and one of the sinks yesterday. And we looked at fans. The placement of electrical outlets were decided, as well as where to put the track lights that will illuminate the walls that will display paintings. My main work area will have a drop-down lighting system that will allow for various kinds of fixtures. We will order the yellow pine boards for the ceiling this week - they can go in as soon as the electrician wires the lighting.

No comments: