Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Climb To The Top



This cow was climbing to the top of a ridge to see the cows on the other side. Sometimes the view is better, but not always. Often it's best to stay on the side of the hill and be a little protected.

My friend, Debra, took me around in her Gator yesterday to get morning pictures of live oaks and her neighbor's longhorns. Thanks, Deb! Deb lives about 7 miles from me - and she's a CLOSE neighbor! Here in this part of Texas, I consider anyone that lives within 15 miles of me my neighbor. And in actuality, some are even farther than that. I know a number of people that live in the city that don't even know who is in the house 30 feet from them.

This painting will be for sale through this blog until it goes to a gallery.

Galatians 5:14
The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."


Media: oil
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $115 includes shipping and insurance

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $115 USD
Or, send me an email

No comments: