Saturday, March 14, 2009

Framed Paintings





nodp
I swore I wasn't going to buy anymore frames, but I couldn't resist these (and some bigger ones, too). I am still working on gallery paintings and needed a couple impressive larger frames, but I couldn't resist a few smaller ones, too. It really is amazing what a good frame does for a painting.
The two darker frames (8 x 10) are $30 and the larger 9 X 12 is $56. I know that sounds like a lot, but it's American made, real heavy, all wood, and carefully constructed. And the longhorn painting looks stunning in it. I may have to spring for a couple more larger ones...
Psalm 139:15
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

2 comments:

Lori McNamara said...

Those paintings all look stunning in those frames! Thanks for commenting on my blog, you should be in the green with these too!

Gary Keimig said...

Hey I do like these frames. Can you disclose where you got them? I do western and wildllife art and think they might work pretty nice with a number of my pieces.
Like your work. You should be doing great with it.