Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Out of the Box

20 X 24 Oil on Canvas
I painted this 3 times and have wiped it off each time. The assignment for first Wednesday Daily Painter's Challenge was to paint something "out of the box". Well, after I have shown this one, I will definitely throw it into the box!
Don't ask about buying it. It will be gone tomorrow!!!! :-) But I have fulfilled my assignment....
2 Chronicles 23:18
Then Jehoiada placed the oversight of the temple of the LORD in the hands of the priests, who were Levites, to whom David had made assignments in the temple, to present the burnt offerings of the LORD as written in the Law of Moses, with rejoicing and singing, as David had ordered.

2 comments:

Marianne Ginsberg said...

I love this! Don't throw it away! It has a primitive quality that's a real departure from your usual style.

Debbie said...

Thanks, Marianne. If I could figure out how to control the wiping off process, I would do this again!