Thursday, March 19, 2009

Drinkin' Buddy

8 X 6 Oil on gessoed Masonite $115
Includes shipping and insurance
Sometimes the best path to satisfaction is a long drink of water. Have you ever watched a horse drink - especially from the ground and not a raised trough? You can almost follow the swallow up that long neck and over the edge of the neck into the belly. And there is something so satisfying about those long long, guzzling gulps. I also don't think horses drink until they are REALLY thirsty. I rarely see one just take a sip and leave the tank. They either spend a long time drinking or they don't drink at all. Hmmmm - this is something that just occurred to me, and I'm certain their is a sermon in there somewhere.
Matthew 25:35
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in.
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $115 USD
Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Laurie Justus Pace said...

I love this one!!!
Heard you made it to Patina. What did you think?

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

beautiful!!