Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What a Cute Ass

9 X 12 Oil on Stretched canvas $145 includes shipping and insurance
SOLD to a collector in Irvine, California
OK, I may be old but I'm not dead. I spotted this character recently in Blanco - readying his mule after a parade celebrating Blanco's Sequicentenniel. The mule caught my attention first, but the rider was kinda cute, too! Janet Vance has PROMISED me that I will ride a mule next time I visit her...I'm not letting her forget it.
Hebrews 13:2
Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.

2 comments:

Lisa B. said...

Great title. I laughed right out loud when I read it. It works well with such an adorable painting.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Debbie, that's a beautiful painting. Very handsome mule too and cute cowboy ;)
Are mules good to ride? They are a cross between a horse and a donkey, right?