Sunday, April 20, 2008

Angel Baby Knows How to Run



Merideth and Garret came over for lunch today after church. I asked Merideth to help record the foal running on video and she was more than happy to run the camera. She is 12 days old and filling out beautifully. Her legs are straight and her feet square. She’s already developing a nice forearm and gaskin, and she cuts and turns and stops like she’s already been in reining training. I’m afraid I will need to find a serious trainer for her when the time comes – I’d better sell a BUNCH of paintings!!!!

While we were walking around in the pasture, she stood too long in a hidden ant bed and real quickly got ants on all four legs. After stomping them off herself, she allowed me to rub her legs to scratch them. That surprised us both I think!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl she is...

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

sweet. What beautiful white stockings on her. Mama's a pretty girl too.

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

is there anything as exhuberant as a foal? She's adorable!