Monday, January 7, 2008

Extend That Trot!


When Easy cruises in his extended trot, it's like riding a glider. He does it instinctively in the pasture and when I ride him. He is a natural at preserving energy, too - which is why he failed as a race horse! I need a ladder to get on him, though - he's over 16 hands. I am thinking of loaning him to a trainer friend who wants to use him as her schooling horse. Trista, I've about convinced myself that you can have him for a while - just let me take a few more pictures!
This was an end-of-day painting - again using up the left over paint. Back to another big one today.
8 X 6 Oil on Masonite. $100 includes shipping and insurance.
Psalm 100:3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his ; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

No comments: