Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Nandina


My daughter, Merideth, and I went shopping together Sunday after church, and we are both pledging to "do" Weight Watchers for the New Year (and drag our respective hubbies down with us!) After loading the car with veggies we went to the local antique mall to hunt for treasures. I found this little sterling cup which I plan to engrave for a friend's coming first grand baby. But first I had to paint it. The nandinas in front of Merideth's house are covered with berries and they were a perfect compliment to the little silver cup. I may paint this cup several times before I send it off to the engravers.
6 X 8 Oil on Masonite panel. $110 includes shipping and insurance.
1 Corinthians 14:12 So it is with you. Since you are eager to have spiritual gifts, try to excel in gifts that build up the church.

No comments: