Sunday, January 18, 2009

Art is Thirsty

Price includes shipping and insurance in U.S.

The mannequin's name is "Art". Still lifes are a good way to reconnect your brain with drawing skills. I need to go in a new direction for a while - I guess my brain is thirsty, too.

I'm a bit tired of the horses and cowboys and Indians - brain needs rest, I guess. Or I need to try a new direction. I'm also wishing for Spring and a chance to get the garden planted. Dandy is needing a bit of attention, too. Friend, Trista will be out next weekend and hopefully will give me a lesson in hoof trimming. Last time she was here, she left a couple books on "natural hoof trimming" and I am now convinced to let my horses go barefoot. All three are really easy to trim, too, so I should have no problem doing it myself with the proper equipment. Never too old to learn new tricks.....

Proverbs 25:21
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink.

Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $115 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $115 USD
Or, send me an email

3 comments:

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

I love your horses!!!! I hope you wont break from it for too long. They really insire me.

Did you get my email?

S.H. said...

I like ART, he is very charming and sometimes a change can do us good!
Good Luck with your wonderful ART,
Stacey

Debbie said...

ART is my friend but he only occasionally agrees to pose for me!