Friday, January 23, 2009

Your Turn or Mine?

Your Turn or Mine?, painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

Contact Artist for Availability
Each one of these images came from a different photo. I couldn't decide whose turn it was to be painted, so I painted them all! As a result, the title has TWO meanings!

You may have noticed a change in my style and palette lately. I am trying different techniques and colors - less white and more color that is undiluted and more saturated. I have no idea if I will settle into one format more than another. Sometimes change needs to happen just because - and I'm not talking politically.

James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
Media: oil on gessoed masonite
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)

How to Purchase:

send me an email

2 comments:

Fawn McNeill Barr said...

very clever!

Pam Holnback said...

Really like your color and composition.