Monday, January 26, 2009

Bay Horse


SOLD

My favorite horse color is palomino - I used to long for Trigger as a child. My second favorite is blood red bay - they are so sharp looking with those black legs and black mane and tail. This particular fellow was raised by my talented friend, Trista. She visited today to trim my horses' feet and coincidentally I was painting one of her horses. You might recall that Trista is multi-talented. Not only is she a farrier, but she is also an excellent trainer. Her colt, Gizmo, is one month younger than Dandy (we weaned him with Dandy), so we are sharing baby horse stories at this stage. She will also be the first person to ride Dandy, when the time comes. She plans to event on Giz, and since he is already a full hand bigger than Dandy, I suspect he will be big enough to do anything.

Psalm 131:2
But I have stilled and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with its mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me.

Media: oil on linen board
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $115 USD

How To Purchase: SOLD

No comments: