Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bad Hair Day


This is another painting one of my blue-eyed neighbors. This mare is actually a paint - from a distance she is solid white, though. Up close you can see some pigmented spots under the white fur - and both her eyes are Paul Newman blue. She has a spectacular mane and tail, too - lush and thick that flows in the wind quite elegantly. I'll bet she looks pretty flashy under saddle.
This 9 X 12 oil on stretched canvas can be purchased for $100 directly from me or can be found in a gallery in Thurber, Texas next week for much more! Yep, I am getting in to a gallery...wish me luck!
Proverbs 25:18 Like a club or a sword or a sharp arrow is the man who gives false testimony against his neighbor.

1 comment:

Kathy C said...

I love this one. Good luck in your gallery showing next week.