Saturday, December 8, 2007

Kiss My ......


I have already posted this painting earlier (forgive me, Micah) but it didn't make it into Daily Painter's Gallery because I wasn't a member then! I didn't get to paint today because I was readying 13 paintings for a gallery and this is one of them, and, I might add, one of the better ones. This horse just materialized on the canvas as I painted her. She epitomizes what a good, no great, Quarter Horse should look like. Well developed forearm, powerful rear, shapely neck and attentive, attractive face. She KNOWS she is special.
If you want this painting, you'll have to get it from the gallery. It's 16 X 20, on thick, gallery wrapped canvas and looks really great in the natural mesquite frame that it's in or can be hung frameless.

Psalm 32:1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.

No comments: