Thursday, December 13, 2007

Where's My Drink!?

I still have visions of Lonesome Dove in my head - I painted all day yesterday getting this one out.
In the Daily Painter's gallery a counter reveals to me which of my paintings attract the most attention - and the landscapes seem to win. But I have more fun painting this kind of image.
This 12 X 16 oil on canvas panel can be purchased from me while it dries and then can be found at the Thurber Smokestack Gallery in historical Thurber, Texas. There's a fantastic restaurant next door and another across Interstate 20 (New York Hill). Worth the trip for the food - and even better to see what's in the gallery.
Acts 2:17" 'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

No comments: