Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Where to Take Cover?


SOLD

I have taken lessons from several wonderful artist/teachers and James Spurlock, John Pototschnik and John Poon have all been inspirational - both spiritually and technically. A calendar of John Pototschink's paintings arrived in the mail yesterday and it gave me new boost to continue painting. It also reminded me to pay attention to the basics and the rest will follow.

The title of this painting is self-explanatory. When a storm rolls across the plains of New Mexico, there is no where to take cover, and I often wonder where the animals hide.

This 9 X 12 oil on canvas panel can be purchased from me for $100.

Psalm 27:5 For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.

No comments: