Sunday, December 9, 2007

City Slicker II



The abstracts are popular, no doubt about it. I sold another painting similar to this one recently and was contacted by a new collector to do this one for her fiancee for Christmas. The young lady is moving from Texas to Chicago and wants to take a bit of it with her.

I don't blame her. Mike and I lived in northern Illinois the first 5 years of our marriage. It was tough, but probably the best move we ever made. It was us against the world and we won. This summer we'll be married 35 years and I think the best is yet to come...

This 30 X 36 painting is sold. Commissions are welcome.

1 Corinthians 13:2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.

No comments: