Monday, December 24, 2007

Tag You're It

I couldn't stand it - I said I was on vacation, but I just HAD to paint today. My family was here yesterday for an early Christmas and I will be in a good mood for weeks now, and that makes me want to create. I do not know how I could have been blessed with such a thoughtful, caring "in-law" family. God has certainly looked after me and for that I am grateful beyond expression!
My little dog Georgia just loves playing with my big ole race horse, Easy. He jumps and kicks, and she dodges and ducks. I cringe and cover my eyes just knowing she is going to get clobbered, but it never happens. They both know the rules of their very own game, and I can't interfere. But a problem occurs when I ride Easy, and Georgia still wants to play! He bucks and kicks and rears at the dog - not a good thing while I am on his back! Guess we'll have to work on that....

This 5 X 7 oil on Masonite is available from me for $100.

Merry Christmas!

Psalm 103:19 The LORD has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all.

No comments: