Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Heading For Home

I'm not really finished with this one yet, but I wanted to post it anyway. I'll swap the improved version later.
I seem a bit obsessed with clouds and storms and turmoil lately. Perhaps I am reflecting the mood of the stock market or maybe it's the fact that we are starting construction on the studio Saturday. I am not in turmoil over that, just anticipating the usual construction dilemmas. Hopefully Saturday we'll be getting the foundation forms in so the sand can be delivered and the plumber can do his work. We have one more tree to move and both my horses to another pasture - where there is no barn for winter shelter. Oh well, I guess they'll have to be horses! If the weather turns really bad, I can put them in stalls in the barn. But they both hate being locked up, so we may settle for blankets.


This painting is a 16 X 20 oil on stretched canvas, and I have a gorgeous free-form Texas Mesquite frame for it. Contact me before I send it to the gallery if you are interested.

Ecclesiastes 7:12 Wisdom is a shelter as money is a shelter, but the advantage of knowledge is this: that wisdom preserves the life of its possessor.

No comments: