Friday, December 28, 2007

Little Brown Jug II


We broke ground on the studio today!!! Got most of the foundation framed and some of the piers dug. The entry is on the other side and that will take a few more hours. I watched the guys work all day from my current studio. I am promised a good view throughout the whole process! Stay tuned.








This little 5 X 7 painting is another still life attempt using my little brown jug that normally resides in my kitchen and hold scissors and pencils and letter openers. I find my drawing skills improving with the number of paintings behind me. It took about a hour to paint, which was pretty fast for me. As a test to see how many of ya'll are reading this blog, I'll GIVE THIS PAINTING away to the first person who e-mails me and tells me where I spent last June (family and close friends don't count!)


Luke 6:48 He is like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built.

No comments: