Friday, December 14, 2007

Hiding His Tracks


Here is another painting inspired by the movie Lonesome Dove. I guess I'm stuck with the old west images for a while! Walking in a creek is a good way to make tracking more difficult - especially if the stream bed is rocky.

Most internet artists seem to sell their work unframed, and I would like to change that trend - at least for these little paintings. I can buy plein aire and other really nice frames for around $20 and these paintings look SO GOOD when they come to you already ready to put up! Those of you who have already purchased from me also know that these paintings look 500% better in person. It is so hard to photograph them and get the image accurate. I don't like to do color correction either, since in some ways that's deceptive.
This 6 X 8 oil painting can be purchased for $100, $120 with the frame.
Psalm 78:16 He brought streams out of a rocky crag and made water flow down like rivers.

1 comment:

Aamer Waqas Chaudhary said...

All of these paintings are really really beautiful and wonderful.
Keep up the good work!