Saturday, January 19, 2013

# 12 Summer Ranges - thank you Michael Martin Murphey

6X8 Oil on mounted Canvas $100
Includes shipping and insurance
I know. This is NOT a farm animal, but I just couldn't resist adding this to the que. My adorable friend Kelly Kines Crawford used to babysit my kids and even fitted and showed one of our Simmentals for us once - years ago when she was a student at Tarleton. Now she is a Mommy, too and she and her hubby, Steven, are ranchers and hunters - and they even lead hunts into the mountains of Colorado. This is from a photo Kelly took - one more reason to love the Rockies....
I took a time lapse video of me painting this and you can view it HERE.
Jeremiah 16:16
“But now I will send for many fishermen,” declares the Lord, “and they will catch them. After that I will send for many hunters, and they will hunt them down on every mountain and hill and from the crevices of the rocks.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment:

Dawn's Art Site said...

Love the way you SHOW us your life. You are a blessing, thank you!