Friday, January 11, 2013

# 5 Could I BE any Cuter? German Shepherd Dog painting

6X6 Oil on mounted canvas $100
Includes shipping and insurance US
This is Shannon Jones' German Shepherd puppy, Heidi. She reminds me a lot of my Trudy - bright eyed, curious, full of energy and probably a wagging tail that will knock you over! Shannon is one of my internet "family cow friends" and she sent the perfect picture for a pet portrait. Outside, interesting lighting and a large, clear image. THANK YOU, Shannon!
I am heading back home today after spending a week with my daughter's family. Baby Clara is a week old today and doing everything a newborn should do...eating, sleeping and pooping, with an occasional hour of wide-eyed inspection of her surroundings. Expect more boring grandma reports as time passes.
And I am still welcoming new animal images for this 50 paintings in 50 days animal painting challenge!
Matthew 10:29
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!