Wednesday, January 23, 2013

#16 Misty Sheep - just another day on the farm

6 X 8 Oil on mounted canvas $100
Includes shipping and insurance US
Arlene, another KFC friend, sent the image for this latest painting in the series. I don't know Arlene personally but from the looks of her blog, they are living a dream life - and MILKING SHEEP and making cheese from it! I had never thought much about milk from woolies, but I know it's done, and there are even certain breeds of sheep (like cows) that are best for that endeavor. Read more about it HERE and get some great recipes and garden inspirations. Thanks, Arlene!
Acts 2:17
“‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: