Sunday, January 20, 2013

# 13 Ready to Go Anywhere With YOU


6X8 Oil on mounted canvas $100
Includes shipping and insurance US
This is an English Shepherd who lives on a farm in North Dakota. Like most shepherds, I suspect he is always looking for a job to do and will be happy with a simple pat on the head for thanks.
His owner reports that the weather on "Simply Natural Farm" was 25 below zero yesterday. I feel almost guilty reporting that it was a lovely 65 here.
Texas gets a deserved number of curses in August, but occasionally January can be delightful.  Tomorrow more of the same. Time to get started on preparing for Spring planting....
1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: