Friday, January 25, 2013

#18 - Cow and Calf - time lapse video of painting

6 X 8 Oil on mounted canvas $100
Includes shipping and insurance US
This is a relatively simple image, and what attracted me was the cow's angles. I do not know how old she is, but I do know she is a high producer and probably puts everything she has into milk. She belongs to another one of my KFC friends, so I DO know she is well cared for and well loved.
I painted this image quickly and did a time-lapse video of it so did not get into a lot of detail. The video is only a little over 3 minutes long - actual painting time was 77.6 minutes with 4556 images taken. The playback is 24 frames per second (for those of you who like math!), and you can see it HERE.
Deuteronomy 6:3
Hear, Israel, and be careful to obey so that it may go well with you and that you may increase greatly in a land flowing with milk and honey, just as theLord, the God of your ancestors, promised you.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment:

Dean H. said...

This is a super composition, Debbie!
Really enjoyed the video...Thanks!