Thursday, January 10, 2013

#4 Run Run Run - running horse oil painting


6X6 Oil on mounted canvas $100
Includes shipping and insurance US
A very limited palette here - and one I like. This is actually my horse, Easy, that I sold last year. I still have a number of images of him that are demanding to be painted.
I am in Bay City right now - getting to know my new granddaughter, Clara, and playing with her big sister, Addie. I am managing to continue to post paintings because I actually completed a few before I left. Hopefully I'll be able to maintain this momentum when I return home.
In the meantime, I am enjoying wet weather, my daughter and son-in-law's gracious home, and sticky fingered hugs. What more could a grandma want?
2 Corinthians 13:3
since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking through me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: