Monday, January 7, 2013

# 1 You Think I Need Teeth Whitening?

6x6 Oil on mounted canvas $100
Includes shipping and insurance
Here is the first of my paintings from "donated" photos for my farm animal challenge of painting 50 little paintings in 50 days.
I regularly visit an on-line information board that discusses issues related to keeping a family milk cow and other assorted farm critters. This place holds a wealth of information and is managed by a group of moderators with uncanny ability to help both the total novice and the experienced well-informed farmer. I often think myself somewhere in the middle...until I have a problem. Then I discover how woefully ignorant I am when it comes to much of animal care. These people are SO SMART and have both the welfare of the animals and the people who care for them at the top of their list of requirements for success. If you are interested, it's called Keeping a Family Cow and I highly recommend it if you, like me, think that the farm life is a happy, healthy life.
This image comes from an member who lives in north-east Alabama - and she has every kind of farm animal there is AND she takes amazing photos. I look forward to painting many more from her images.
John 19:18
There they crucified him, and with him two others—one on each side and Jesus in the middle.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: