Tuesday, January 15, 2013

# 9 Bison Dance farm animal challenge 50 in 50 days

6X6 Oil on mounted canvas $100
Includes shipping and insurance US
Hey - bison are raised on farms! In fact there are several herds in Texas and the meat is marketed locally. We usually eat ground bison when we go camping in Colorado and Wyoming...adds to the ambience!
I have been experimenting with time lapse photography of my little paintings and having a gob of fun. The hardest part is staying with the painting until it is done, because I have no idea how to stop the photography and begin it again seamlessly....stay tuned for posting. OR go to Youtube and search "morganmilldebbie".
Ezekiel 48:19
The workers from the city who farm it will come from all the tribes of Israel.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

1 comment:

Susan said...

He is dancing! What a lively bison portrait! Good luck with 50 in 50 days - a daunting project!