Wednesday, January 9, 2013

# 3 If It's Not Suppertime, Why Are You Here?

6X6 Oil on mounted canvas $100
This painting is SOLD
This is Annabelle and she belongs to Mary Kay...another friend on the Keeping a Family Cow information chat board. I am not sure what breed she represents, but her personality shines though! AND her full-body shot shows a very well-fed and loved heifer!
(By the way, I am still accepting animal images to paint - send them to my email below and tell me something about you and/or your critter!)
John 1:5
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: