Sunday, January 13, 2013

# 7 Perfect Nursery - mare and foal oil painting

6X8 Oil on mounted canvas $100
This painting is SOLD
This image comes from another friend who regularly posts on the forum "Keeping a Family Cow".
There's not very many images prettier than a new foal in spring grass and wild flowers. I've had a few of those myself - over a dozen, as a matter of fact, with the last one being Miss Dandy five springs ago.  I wonder if old PJ has one more foal in her? No no no! Slap me before I breed my horse again!
Luke 12:27
“Consider how the wild flowers grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: