Monday, January 14, 2013

# 8 Family Portrait


8 X 3 3/4 Oil on mounted canvas $75
Includes Shipping and Insurance US
It's Sunday when I am posting this, so I am using a small family portrait from the past:  babysitter Easy, and Dandy with momma PJ in the distance. Dandy spent more time growing up with Easy than she did her dam, and Easy acted like more like her momma than PJ ever did. I never worried about the coyotes when Dandy was little, with 2 pairs of eyes watching her.
Texas is getting its winter right now - 30 degrees and blustery winds. I am grateful that the garden is frozen and I have very few outside chores - my little studio stove is blazing as I type this Sunday morning.
I have sold both of Abbey's calves - one is still here, though, through Tuesday, keeping her milked so I don't have to. Monday I have plans to go to the sale barn and pick up one, maybe 2 more to foster onto her. It's not the best time of year to be working baby calves, but we have a good dry barn with stalls that they can nest in if needed.
Habakkuk 2:9
“Woe to him who builds his house by unjust gain, setting his nest on high to escape the clutches of ruin!

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: