Thursday, January 24, 2013

# 17 Bell in the Flowers - calf sniffing flowers



6X6 Oil on mounted canvas $100
Includes shipping and insurance US
This is Bell and she lives with the Schlabachs who are located in the Shenandoah Valley, NW of Harrisonburg, Virginia. They raise "family sized Once A Day Milk cows and grass fed beef." Hard to find cows anywhere bettered loved or cared for....I promised to include a link to their website and HERE it is...so many lovely images and information. This is the way farms SHOULD be run - on a small scale where animals are treated with respect and the people that care for them reap the benefits of the diversity available from the land.
1 Thessalonians 4:12
so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email. I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY. To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE. To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments: